Shriya Saran Kajal Agarwal Anushka Shetty Tamanna Ileana Aishwarya Rai Katrina Kaif

Friday, April 3, 2009

Me, the artist !


Through digital scrapbooking I think of my self as an artist.

I made this LO with this new amazing kit, Art Box and Stacking canvases by Holliewood studios. A kit that you can play with, again and again.....and find the artist inside of you !





It´s beginning to look a lot like ......

It is snowing like on the middle of the wintertime here in Iceland. I believed that the spring was approach. But I have to hold on till after Easter



I bought this wonderful Tulips to remind me of the spring that is not yet arrived.



Free for all couple of weeks

Hello ladies.

I really must apologise for the lack of updates, but this is my busiest time of year in the office so finding the time to look round the scrapping world for suitable topics is a bit difficult at the moment. So here is a free for all to keep you going in the meantime.

Should anyone have any ideas for suitable topics for discussion, feel free to suggest them either on here or in an email. Your anonymity will always be respected.

No comments:

Post a Comment